Mision El Faro

Mision El Faro

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Coffee with Jesus...


Another day at the library.  After the el librario closed I had work to finish via the internet, so lo and behold I had to find free wifi. Hmmm... where to go, where to go? Ooooh - coffee places have free wifi! Off to a coffee place I went. Having a cup o joe with Jesus. Just JC and I. And guess who showed up? Ha! Just take a look see for yourself. I'm a sitting here typing away and I see Santa Claus having a cup o joe next to the 'ol fireplace. Ha! Who woulda thought?!  FOR REAL.  That is a picture I took with MY camera.  :P

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am your newest follower :) I love your blog. And wow! Guatemala?!? That sounds awesome. That is going to be a great experience!

    I have some giveaways going on if you're interested. They are ending tomorrow & I am trying to boost the entries!! We Don't Have It All Together They are all listed at the top of my page.

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete